Tuesday 11 April 2017

Quick NOTW: Easter Nails


Hello friends! How have you all been? I Have the most adorable nail art to share with you today! Adorable little Easter bunnies! Easter is probably one of the cutest holidays, commercially speaking of course. Who doesn't like cute fluffy bunnies, little chicks and egg shaped chocolates? I simply can't wait to get my hands on some Cadbury Creme Eggs and some Mini Eggs, those things taste amazing. I wish creme eggs were available all year round in stores. I've saw a basket of Oreo creme eggs at the store a couple of weeks ago, but due to being in a rush, I didn't buy any! Now, I'm searching high and low for the Oreo ones,but to no avail. Maybe I'll get lucky this week as Easter draws more near...
It has come to my attention that I've only shared pictures of the designs on my cinderella hand in the past several posts. My left hand is still quite shaky, but I can see some definite improvement! Although it's still very strange to see two contrasting designs on my hands, it's definitely more exciting; plus, I get to post more often. I have no idea why it took me so long to start doing this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts: